This transmission was installed in a 1956 Jaguar XK140 but is not original to that year Jaguar. It may be from an early E-type. This complete system consists of the following components.
1. Floor shift Automatic transmission - Jaguar Cars Limited C26900
Borg Warmer, Warner Gear Division, Muncie, IN
Serial number 30430. Complete with
-Transmission oil cooler with lines
-Kick down linkage
-rear engine mount brackets
2. Flywheel - teeth show wear
4. Torque Converter
5. Bell Housing – modified to fit manual transmission starter
7. Transmission tunnel – custom made
8. Drive shaft
9. Brake pedal – custom made
This automatic transmission is in good running condition. I removed it only because I wanted a period correct manual transmission in my car.
Photos of all components are available upon request. It can be picked up in southern New Hampshire or we can strap it to a pallet for shipping. Asking $1450 or best offer. Call Rudy at 203-795-4490